AHH! Im so proud of cameron!! He is now 14 1/2 lbs! 97th percentile! GO baby GO! Cameron's blessing was today and it was so neat. It wasn't like some recycled blessing that seems to happen alot (where it says the same generic things, not to diss anyone or anything) I just notice that sometimes baby blessings seem to end up like prayers that get said over and over. Anyways. It was really neat and special. I tried to remember everything, but I cant! But it was really special and amazing. Anyways It was really nice to have everybody there. Sean, my dad, Uncle Paul, our friend Chase, and our cousins, Sean W., Jeff, and Justin. It was nice to have the family nearby. With Ammon it was a small tight circle and that was neat too, but it was also Justin's first baby blessing and it was a neat experience for him too. I was joking with Sean about how fat Cameron was and how they were going to need alot more guys in the circle so their arms wouldnt get tired and drop him! LOL I'm kinda bummed that we didnt have a baby blessing outfit, but they are just SO dang expensive for the boys! Im sure the girl dress ones are expensive too, but we have some in the family cause I come from a family of all girls. Anyways, I was telling Sean we should have just gotten one for Ammon back then and we could have used it for the sealing and for camerons blessing and it would have gotten some good use out of it. Oh well, he looked cute in his SIX month outfit! Anyways, it was great and then we had all the family over after and chilled for about 4 hours and that was FUN and CRAZY! I love having the family over! I really do! But it got kinda crazy. Ammons bed got broken(AHH 50 bucks!) and so did his guitar (his real one) and one of the kids locked the guest room door and so we had to try to pick the lock. lol we had everyone trying their best to get it open and we couldnt open it! LOL we had never noticed it until today that the locks on the doors aren't like normal indoor locks, they are the kind that actually have keyholes! And we didnt have a key and we called our landlords to see if they had a key and they didnt even know that the doors had locks like that. lol So after a while we got ahold of a ladder (that was tall enough for our third floor apartment) and Sean climbed through the window and then he fixed it! lol it was fun and eventful. Im so grateful that my dad was able to come. I really didnt think that he was going to be able to come. It was such a treat. Anyways, I gotta get the boys to bed! laters!
2 comments:
Congratulations! It is always an incredible thing to see your baby blessed! It seems so crazy that he is so old already. I wish we lived close by so I could come and hold him! I am feeling a little baby hungry these days ;) Miss our days in the library.
It really would be nice to be able to live close to family and I am sure there isn't too much to miss about Rexburg. Taggart will be 2 in January so he is almost old enough to go to nursery, I'm counting down the days :) It will be nice to be alone again in Relief Society, maybe I'll actually learn something
Post a Comment