Since we left out of town when cameron was only 2 ish weeks and were gone for 4 sundays we are pleased to announce that Cameron is getting blessed on Sunday! Family and friends that are around (or not so around and are willing to make the trip) are welcome to join us. Our ward starts at One and if you have more specific questions you can email or call me. I am so glad that my Dad will be coming. I wasn't sure if they were going to be able to come because of money restraints but I called and hes COMING! It gonna be great. It's so nice to be in a place where there is SO much family! Its so great. Now I feel complete! Its also gonna be my daddy's birthday on Monday so were excited that he will be with us for that too!
Sean started his job today! Im excited, there is alot of potential here for us to get out of debt! Yippee! yay for getting out of debt! whoop whoop!
Today we went to the park while daddy was at work and Ammon (my little escape artist) decided to run away! He doesnt mean to be bad, he just gets distracted SOOO easily. Like today, Im sitting down nursing Cameron watching Ammo go down the slides, im watching for his shadow and his feet when I cant see him, so he went down this really big slide and from my angle i couldnt see him, but i saw his feet land on the ground, then I called after him so he would come check in with me. Well at that moment he took off running, so i de-latch cameron (which he wasnt happy about) and took off running, left the stroller where it was becuase it was too slow to push and he was already about 30-40 yards away! He is so fast. So im telling him in my sternest voice without freaking out to stop right this second (As i'm running with cameron, trying to keep his head from bouncing) and he paused and looked back and started running again. There werent many kids there at the time since it was around dinner time but lucky for me there was another mother towards the other end of the park and she was about 15 feet from him and she tried to heard him towards me and when she tried he tried to get away from her too! Luckily she grabbed his leash (Im so glad we never eave the house without it) and I finally made it over there. He crossed almost the whole park in a minute! It was rediculous! He was probably about 15 seconds from getting into the street. I gave him a swat and we marched back to the stroller and when I asked him why he ran away he just looked down with a sad face and his bottom lip out and said "the birdies..." So in his mind he wasnt being bad he was just chasing the birds. I had to explain to him that when he chased the birds he goes into the street and that the big cars will hit him and give him big owwies. so he repeated back to me "BIG OWWIES? They hit me!? You die!?" then the whole time he was on time out at the park he kept saying to me " you know what! BIG OWWIES!" over and over again. lol Its so hard when you are being pulled in two directions! My mom is convinced (after we were there for 3 weeks) that Ammon is more like having 5 kids at once, and i totally agree. He definiatley has the energy of 5 kids. Im just so glad that Camerons personality seems to be the opposite. It will be interesting to see how different they are. Thank goodness Ammon is alive. Maybe we wont go to the park until I can catch him faster. Although I dont know anyone who can run that fast with a baby in their arms without causing some sort of brain damage to the baby. Anyways. Such is life.
Better Days 2019 Svenska Röster Stream-720p-DTS
-
*Better Days 2019 Svenska Röster Stream *
Better
Days-2019-2015-v-noel-2018-action-3-naruto-filmy-w-4k-culte-l'accusé-ø-film-jim-carrey-l-death-note-0...
6 years ago








1 comment:
Man oh man. He is a silly boy. You sure do have your hands full. Has it been hard adjusting to two? Well we miss you and your sweet boys., We can't wait to meet Cameron.
Post a Comment