Im not gonna lie! I started reading the twilight books and im officially HOOKED!! Im dying to get the next ones that come in the mail next week, I'm almost ashamed to say that I read twilight in 2 days. That book is pretty amazing!! I love it!!
I told you that it is the best book ever!!!!!!!!And just you wait...it gets better!!!!!And i know... when i read it i could not wait at all to get the second one!!!! lol!!!
Better Days 2019 Svenska Röster Stream-720p-DTS
-
*Better Days 2019 Svenska Röster Stream *
Better
Days-2019-2015-v-noel-2018-action-3-naruto-filmy-w-4k-culte-l'accusé-ø-film-jim-carrey-l-death-note-0...
Wild & Three!
-
Our Curly Girly, Finny Foo, is Wild & Three! This girl is so loved, so
sweet, and so full of personality! We had such a late night and church came
too ea...
Coloring with Frosting
-
A trick I learned from broke monkey via Pinterest awhile back, and finally
tried with great success for Princess Ella's birthday.
I was very pleased how...
Stanley and Hazel Cover Reveal!
-
My new book is coming out with Month9Books on May 15th! This YA novel was
inspired by my love of classic film and my interest in the juxtaposition of
th...
Camping with the Roundy's.
-
We got to go camping with our favorite Idaho friends. Jon and Emily Roundy
live in our neighborhood and are in our ward. We absolutely love spending
time w...
Niko Time with Adalyn
-
Yes she is getting a lot of FaceTime around here! Having cell phones with
apps to post quickly sure makes it easy to snap lots of pictures! It's not
like...
January 19, 2015
-
Nora has started hating going down for naps, and if she thinks you might be
putting her down she'll start to cry and use all stalling tactics. So we
have ...
...And They're Useful Too!
-
For those among you who thought we were just two decorative people here is
proof we occasionally do useful stuff too. A recent wind storm blew down a
s...
-
As we've come to a close in reading the Scarlet Letter it has given us all
a lot to think about. This novel, written in the mid-eighteen hundreds,
seems to...
Feel Great In 8
-
Feel Great In 8 is a program that allows you to eat right, feel great
physically and spiritually, all while gaining points for a cash reward. My
Team and...
Esther Pearl
-
Went to bed Sunday night the 22nd, one day overdue. Thought I was having
mild contractions but I kept thinking they would stop so I didn't start
timing th...
What to do?!?!
-
I realize I have been a HORRIBLE blogger since Kate was born. I guess 3
kids is when I hit a brick wall where I just never felt like I had time.
Sadly, I h...
Day 3 at Disneyland
-
Olivia is our first child that will stand with the characters.
Jackson how he spent most of the day.
With Sleeping Beauty
With Jasmin
With Princess Ti...
Benches!!!
-
So my AMAZING husband surprised me while I was gone to my sister's
house mid-December with the beginning of my Christmas present! He began
building one o...
fair projects this year
-
we have been busy little bakers this year for the fair all 3 kids are
entering a cookie of sorts and I am entering 3 different baked items. My
decorated c...
K and Jackson
-
K is the little boy that we got Jackson from. He is such a fun boy. One
day we took Jackson there to play with him. Jackson was able to see his
brother...
The Sweater That Keeps on Giving
-
You know the cute blogger chicks who do posts of detailed Quiet Books,
Handmade Clothes, Refurbished Furniture, or Delectable Desserts and then
claim they ...
Trunk or Treat!
-
I love this time of year. And it's pretty enjoyable living in California in
the fall. We are watching football on tv and it's snowing but it's 80
degrees o...
1 month
-
Brycen is a month old! Crazy crazy. He is doing great. I need to weigh him
today. He is getting so big! He isn't super chunky like Keila was, but he
is fil...
The blog limps on....
-
Wow, this blog is still here? I'm always surprised. The time has come to
post some more pics and update myself and the world on the official Jarvis
happeni...
29th Wedding Anniverary in Monterey
-
Cliff and I celebrated our 29th wedding anniversary on the 29th of August
in Monterey, CA. We took our bikes and followed an impressive bike trail
fro...
Theresa's fun little birthday surprise!!!!!
-
The lipman made Theresa breakfast and got her some nice little presents
because we werent there to be with her on her birthday!But they filled our
spots pr...
Im going to be getting rid of my myspace and Didnt want to lose this so here it is! It was a reeeeally quick record and not much time to do anything. Im hoping to actually record somethings someday and have something to pass along to my kids. src="http://www.reverbnation.com/widgets/buffer.gif" />
3 comments:
I told you that it is the best book ever!!!!!!!!And just you wait...it gets better!!!!!And i know... when i read it i could not wait at all to get the second one!!!!
lol!!!
I can't wait for the movie. I am so excited.
Hahah! Welcome to the reluctant and ashamed and obsessed club.
Post a Comment