Well, this actually happened in MAY (it was still cold in may, so thats why hes wearing those hot PJs) !! HOW HORRIBLE AM I!! But Ammo decided that he is a big boy and that he doesnt need to sleep with us anymore! He sleeps in his own room and in his own bed! I didn't think I'd ever see this day happen! Its a happy and sad day for us. He still climbs in bed with us each morning but he can do that til hes 25 if he wants to!! lol jk, but 10 is pushing it! lol.
Better Days 2019 Svenska Röster Stream-720p-DTS
-
*Better Days 2019 Svenska Röster Stream *
Better
Days-2019-2015-v-noel-2018-action-3-naruto-filmy-w-4k-culte-l'accusé-ø-film-jim-carrey-l-death-note-0...
6 years ago








1 comment:
how cool. My sisters kids are three and five and they just started sleeping in their own beds. It is a hard habit to break. He is so stinkin' cute.
Post a Comment