CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Our little Casanova...

So today at church we got roses to take home (the other ward left them and offered to give them to us) My husband was a champ and jumped up and got me the prettiest one. (I love him!) But after church when Ammon saw the roses he grabbed one from me (he was very persistent in getting one from me) and walked around the corner and down the hall until he got to his "friend" Ella and handed it to her! I was shocked, it was SUPER cute! I swear i didn't tell him what to do. Unfortunately we weren't able to catch the first time on camera but we got him to reenact it, although it was cute the second time, I've gotta say that the first time was the cutest because of surprise and spontaneity. Here are a few pictures we got from our friends who had their camera on them







Hahaha, this last one looks like he got rejected from her, but dont worry, outside they hugged (and they snuck in a kiss) and made up. Then Ammon rejected her again. BOYS BOYS BOYS I think I'm seriously worried about this little boy, he's really gonna be such a ladies man.

5 comments:

Enriquez Family said...

How cute! Your little casanova! To cute! Howz the burg area? we are soo soo sooo enjoying ourselves her! love it! Take care, i'll call sometime! Oh and your welcome for previous posts!

Anonymous said...

How cute. That is so sweet.

Patsfield Family Photos said...

Your little guys is soo cute! I think the last time I saw you was Walt Disney World in 1997, can you believe that it has been over ten years. Now with both are married and have little boys.Crazy!!! I just wanted to leave a comment so you know that I have been checking out your Blog- WAY Cute!

Jenn said...

Are you guys still going to be in our ward not that they have done the changes? I hope so, it has been fun to get to know you. We should totally do something sometime

Enriquez Family said...

Hey call me, I lost your number and have been wanting to call you. (509) 430-2811 PLEESE!!!