Sean and I finished another semester in December, and I am getting SO trunky! Sean will graduate in December of this year, but I will be graduating sometime in 2012. The reason I'M so trunky is cause I will be taking a break from school in the fall when the baby comes and I and So excited for summer break. Im sure I will be just as excited to start back up in the winter, but I am SO burnt out. I've been pretty much going non-stop since last jan and i ready for some serious break-time. not really a break cause everyone knows that being a mom full time is no piece of cake, but it will be a serious change of gears and thats exactly what I need. Im now almost 15 weeks. Feeling pretty huge some days and some days im feeling like you cant even tell im pregnant. My uterus is alot higher than is supposed to be and I found out why at my last ultrasound, I have a fibroid under it. (so when I thought I had twins, I wasnt imagining my uterus being bigger, it was kinda, its propped up a bit) So I feel like im showing alot sometimes. Any-hoo. I made it out last semester with a B average, so I am THRILLED about that. Not mostly A's like usual but it was definitely alot harder. Sean actually did pretty good. He got mostly As and a couple Bs.
OH YEAH! WE MOVED!
Pictures of our new place will hopefully be taken soon. we are still unpacking a couple boxes and organizing. its been crazy moving in the middle of the semester and such short notice (like 5 days notice)
long story short, Great, huge place. perfect for our family. Great deal. Had to act fast!
SO in love with it!
1 comment:
Oh no-will the fibroid present any complications during the rest of the pregnancy/delivery? I hope not...Also-congrats on doing so well in school! I know exactly what you mean about needing a change in gears :) And I WANT TO SEE PICTURES OF THE NEW PLACE ASAP!!! After talking to you last week, I've been SO anxious to get an idea of what it looks like!
Post a Comment