CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Pink or Blue




Oh Baby, Oh Baby, oh what will you be,
Its driving me crazy, I cant wait to see!
While I wait, I'll be tired for sure,
But these next 9 months I'll be glad to endure.
I've loved you before you were even concieved
You've brought me more joy you could ever believe.
I've wanted to be your mommy more than anything,
Thinking of you, makes my heart sing.
The days that go by are filled with thoughts of you,
I can hardly believe that its finally true.
Whatever you will be is the best of all,
I cant wait to hold your little hands so small.
The family your coming to, is excited its true
Your daddy loves you and your brothers will too.
Please be prepared to get squeezed alot,
Grandma cant help herself after all the clothes shes bought.
Your Aunts and Uncles will kiss your chubby cheeks,
(Even if you have a poopy and it really really wreaks).
So two weeks ago, by a little bird,
I found out the fun begins on August 3rd.
Love, Your Mommy

6 comments:

Stevenson and Marissa's Blog said...

Congratulations! that is awesome news!

The Graham Family! said...

yay!! I am jealous. Well.. kind of. haha. I want a baby.. but not a pregnancy. lol! Someday!

Bethany said...

Congrats Alicia. How wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Congrats friend. I am so excited for you. Your babies are the cutest.

Lulu said...

Oh my GOSH ALICIA!!!!!! Holy smokes!!!

Jamie said...

Congrats Alicia! You are the cutest mommy. I love your poem. Good luck with the pregnancy and of course the joyful reward after 9 months! Take care.