CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Papers and finals and projects, OH MY!

Its that time of year!! FINALS TIME! we are starting finals this next week and they will go til the middle of next week (the 21st I think) and then we will be OUTTA HERE! we will finally be going on our honeymoon!! yayayayay!! I have so much to do  and I am SOO stressed out. I pretty much fell off the face of the blogging world. Im pretty sure no one expects me to blog, so no one checks this anymore. lol but for those few out there that check this every once in a while i just wanted to let you guys know what is going on! Cameron just turned one last week and is SOOO big! I cant believe its already been a year. Its very sad! But on a good note, when we celebrated cameron's first birthday I was about 75 lbs lighter than I was after I had him last year! So thats good. I have lost about 55 lbs (54.4 to be exact) since October 3rd when i started my diet. I lost the first 20 right away in the first four weeks and the last 35 have come off slower but Im glad the scale is still moving downward.I would like to lose 10 more by may first (not likely, but heres hoping!) when we go on our cruise and 15 more by angelas wedding near the end of may. and forty more before september or october! that would be nice!! anyways I need to get back to studying for my in class religion final!!! everyone pray for me!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad things are going so well for you guys. we need pictures. How fun that you guys are going ton a cruise. We are too in December, because we never got a honeymoon. Post pictures friend. Update more too. I miss everything now that I don't have facebook.