CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Quick little update...

SO, I know I havent blogged in FOREVER! but i have been SUPER busy with school and the boys. Sean and I are both taking full loads (we will probably never do this again, I might have to drop to half time) and Cameron got 7 teeth over the last 2 1/2 months. We moved across town and have survived  almost all of the second half of midterms (by friday midterms we will be done and we will prepare for FINALS that start at the begining of April) Ammon has grown up into a little man. He sings "where are you Christmas?" "Baby Mine" and " ABC's" He has also become the little arguer. Every thing I say to him he replies with " no you didnt, " No, i'm not" No, grandma bought me this" "Yes, you did!" and so on. LOL the funny thing he did the other day was  this little senario
Sitting at the kitchen table he wet his pants, I noticed when he stood up
m: Ammon did you pee your pants?
a: Um, no, I not pee my pants
m: Ammon, i see that your pants are wet, did you pee you pants?
a:Um, cameron just peed my pants.
Cameron looks up from his high chair and stops eating for a minute and I laughed really hard.

We have had lots of talks about lying  and how when he lies about something, it will get him in more trouble, so its better for him to tell the truth, and I didnt think it was sinking in until this happend  two days ago...
So I had bought strawberries (big BEAUTIFUL, really ripe ones) and Ammon and cameron demolished a whole package in one sitting. Later that night they were demolishing the second carton so I asked Ammon to put them away, he really didnt want to and protested, but I eventually got him to put it away. Well while I was changing cameron in the other room, i came out to find ammon in the front room hiding behind some boxes and his overturned spiderman chair.

m:Ammon, what are you doing?
a: Um, (after a long pause and a crooked grin) I'm just hiding
m: Why are you hiding?
a: I'm just hiding the box.
m: the box of what? the strawberries?
a: um yeah.
m:why are you hiding to eat the strawberries?
a: um, because you said not yet.

LOL so i laughed hard at that one. At least he told the truth right? We will work on being sneaky later.


Anyways, school is kicking my butt. Specifically math. I just bombed another test today. its really not fair. Its 20 questions, no partial credit and worth 100 points and the tests are worth 75 % of our total grade. the teachers dont get to make the tests, the math department does and yeah, we dont get to use any calculators. talk about CRAZY! My first test I only missed 3 and got an 85, but it just figures that the first test is only worth 5 % of my grade. Anywhoooo, i have to go study for a Biology test! Im hoping for a B in that one! later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, it sounds like you have been busy. I hope things go a little better. We are going to be in Utah for conference weekend, so maybe we could get together.