CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Moving!

So it looks like we might have found a place! everyone cross your fingers and pray for us! Its a way good deal, big enough and pretty much what we were looking for. Its in provo, 1350 square feet, 2 bedrooms, 1 bath has a garage and 800 a month, but includes ALL the utilities, which is what we were going for if we were to pay 800 in rent. Its also a way nice neighborhood, all newer houses and its overlooking provo. Its pretty cool! were relaly excited and hope it goes through! SAY SOME PRAYERS!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I found a great site where you can look at homes that are in foreclosure so really cheap to buy. check out homes.com, they had more than a few in provo.

Margaret said...

Congratulations you two (three)!

Anonymous said...

I will pray for you. Finding a house for us was like pulling teeth. Good luck my friend. I hope you find just what you want.