CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 28, 2008

A New Semester...

Last Monday was our first day of summer semester. I can't wait for it to be over!! I love school. but i am SOOO ready for a break, and not just a week either. Sean and i are both going full time. I go to school MWF in the mornings and tuesdays and thursday in the afternoon-evening. Sean Goes to school. MWF afternoon to evening and tuesdays and thursdays in the morning to early afternoon and then a 3 hour night class on thursdays from 7-10. So at any given time, Ammo is with either Sean or I. Its gonna be a totally busy semester, but that just means that it will go FAST. we get a nice break from july 19th-sept9th, then sean gets to go back to school. I dont have to go til Jan!! yay!!! Dont feel bad or left out if we dont call any of you til about july, cause its not personal. its just... well acedemic... blame it on books and homework, but its basically the reason we wont be having a social life! Just know that we love you all and miss you and that we havent fallen off the face of the earth. were just in school. (which is almost the same thing.) Hopefully i'll be able to keep this blog updated still! loves to you all!
love the Fords

1 comment:

Enriquez Family said...

yup yup! no social life except with your run ins with your crazy neighbors. here's our blog: juanandalise.blogspot.com. check it out.