I think that General Conference just keeps getting better and better! I loved every single session (except sat afternoon casue I didn't get to watch it cause I was stranded for 4 1/2 hours with a flat tire! but i'm sure it was fantasic too!) I love President Monson and have complete faith in him as our new Prophet. He really has been prepared for this since his youth! He is amazing and so super funny!! He knows when to be serious and he knows when to make a joke and he's got great timing! I just love him! Heres a couple pictures from today...

we watched conference on our computer screen! I love modern technology!

Sean forgot to smile. But I look tan, I got 4 months FREE tanning from my gym when i signed up!! I just started using it a few weeks ago! i love tanning! whats even better is the FREE part!! I reward myself when i go work out, i'll let myself go tanning! yay for being nice to yourself! I wouldnt let myself start to use it until i lost at least 10 lbs, i dont know why but thats just what i had decided. but yeah i like tanning. I love Seans eyes! they are so perfectly blue and he has such beautiful lips! How did I get SO lucky!

OK I'm glad I got a picture of this face! Ammon makes the weirdest faces sometimes! this one makes him look like he has NO teeth! and hes got 12 or more! I think hes getting 2 more right now! But what a wierd face huh! He looks like some sort of bird or something, I dont know! Just weird!

Ammo lounging on the couch during conference! He ALWAYS PLAYS WITH HIS BELLY BUTTON!! I dont know why! but thats where his hand alwasy goes when he wants to go to bed or drink a bottle or anything, he loves his belly button!!

This is Ammon's kinda of toy corner. W put his toys in a sled in his room and daddy brought the whole sled out to keep him busy during conference, and all those toys still didn't do the job!! He wanted our attention!! And usually its overflowing with toys. Most of them are scattered around the front room.
No comments:
Post a Comment