CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

Photobucket

So this morning I woke sean up and gave him his present, it was a big clear jar filled with strips of paper with reasons why I loved him, there was a clue inside, leading to another clue and another one, and they led to all his presents. HE loved it! I surprised him by getting him the DVD that he really wanted, plus two books that went with the DVD that he TOTALLY didn't expect! And I also got him the personal revelation book, by Gerald N Lund, he's been dying for it! He was sooo surprised and excited and I got it on tape!!! Then these beautiful ROSES started showing up out of no where around the house!!! I got one on the toilet, on the bed, then i got one on the car seat, THEN I went to class and a whole BOUQUET got delivered to me in front of my whole class, but it wasn't just my class today, we so happend to have a COMBINED class, so there was like 100 people there! it was soooo cute. By the way, not only are these roses showing up, but little peices of paper with a countdown on them! It is the cutest thing! Im at 6 right now. I got a rose on the doorstep as i came home from class, one on the computer table and even one with all my lotions and sprays! He's being so cute and clever! I LOVE IT! He also took me to Idaho Falls and got me a whole bunch of lotions and sprays! i dont think i ever had this much at ONE TIME. They all smell soooo beautiful and they look pretty too. I put my six flowers in the bathroom and it looks so pretty!!! This has been the BEST VALENTINES DAY EVER!!!









Photobucket

1 comment:

Jo Schaffer Layton said...

How sweet! My honey spoils me too- don't you just love it?