Alright ladies, I know I get about 150 hits on each of my posts, but there hasn’t been many comments lately so here’s your homework. Go to www.mom.salary.com and enter your information and cut yourself a big fat check and then if you feel so inclined, you may leave a comment with your “Mom Salary” in it. You don’t have to leave your name, it can be anonymous if you want. I just want to know where all my ladies are at!
I found this site last week while doing research on mothers. It was super fun to punch in my numbers and see how much it would cost to really “replace” me. I have always been quite secure in the knowledge that my work as a mother is most important. I don’t ever feel the need to justify why what I do is important to others, but this was just fun to see the monetary value in what I do. I don’t think there was a job title for “couponing” and “price-matching,” I spend at least five hours a week doing that! So, if there was a way to factor that in, I might actually have a little bit of a higher salary. Here’s my salary!
If we could,
We would pay
MOM
$209,170
Two Hundred and Nine Thousand One Hundred Seventy Dollars
Love, Ammon, Cameron, and Braydon!!
WE GIVE OUR THANKS 2MOM !!
NON-NEGOTIABLE
Earnings Statement
Our Family
For The year Ending: February 2013
Housekeeper
$9.15
832
Cook
$12.30
728
Day Care Center Teacher
$12.13
1,092
Facilities Manager
$29.90
728
Computer Operator I
$14.47
520
Van Driver
$12.99
728
Janitor
$9.15
416
Psychologist
$34.59
1,820
Laundry Machine Operator
$9.25
416
Staff Nurse - RN
$28.90
104
Event Planner
$29.21
52
Nutritionist
$23.99
104
Interior Designer
$19.66
104
Bookkeeper
$18.08
104
Administrative Assistant
$17.41
104
Plumber
$17.90
52
Total Value
Regular Hourly Rate
$19.34
2,080
$40,225
Over Time Rate
$29.01
5,824
$168,945
$209,170
Pretty cool, huh?








No comments:
Post a Comment