Well, So much has happend in the last couple months I dont even know where to start! I guess I am a bit behind, I havent even posted Cameron's Birthday! So I will start there! Cameron turned ONE on April 3rd, 2010! I still can't believe that he is already a year old. He is the SWEETEST little boy and we are SO blessed to have him in our lives. He is so patient with us and is a perfect younger brother for Ammon because he is so patient with him (when he is a bit rough) and they just love each other SO much! I'm SO blessed to have these precious little boys in my life and wouldn't trade them for ANYTHING in the world. I'm so greatful for Cameron and his sweet spirit. I remember when he was first born, he was so patient with the doctors poking him and he would just lay there and tolerate it and his sweet spirit was so overpowering. Some nurses tried to dismiss it, saying it was from the c-section and that it would wear off in a few hours or few days, but I knew better, others also said he was one of the sweetest babies they had ever seen. I was blessed to have a glipse of his tender sweet personality. I love you Cameron and I'm so happy you chose me to be your mommy! I LOVE YOU CAMERON!!
Heres a couple pictures from his birthday party. :)
His party was right in the middle of naptime... I didnt even think of that. I was trying to plan it around the weather! I should have planned it around naptime!
He loved the cake. :)
Angela's Bridal Shower!
We left Provo when school got out and went down for Angela's Bridal shower and it was gorgeous! We stayed the weeked at her in-laws and we all quickly became such good friends and the boys fell in love with them and they fell in love with the boys! So wonderful! We love them so much.












1 comment:
I can't believe Cameron is already one! That is crazy. Also, I love the cakes you make, you are amazing.
Post a Comment