CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 5, 2008

We got creative...

So we realized that we have been living here since September and stilll havent really put any pictures up. So we did that the other day, but not just any pictures. We had a calender of Christ from last year, so I cut out the pictures and got "nice" (3 $) frames from wal-mart and made our own pictures of Christ. I think we did a pretty good job. Sean is proud of me for being so creative and thrifty, so yeah we have 5 really nice looking pictures of christ that we get to display in our home and i think it costed about 15 bucks. yeah thats alot cheaper than getting them at the LDS bookstore...




1 comment:

Enriquez Family said...

So your miss creative! I would hav thrown them away. good job