CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 7, 2008

LA weightloss Update!

As many of you already know, I joined LA Weightloss 4 weeks ago! Its an amazing program and i love it so much. It has changed my mindset about food and weight loss! its amazing! It's going to help me lose all that baby weight plus MORE. I am so excited. Today is the end of my first 4 weeks and I have lost a total of 10 lbs. I cant wait for every day because it just gets better and better. My local clinic is awesome! They are SO supportive and i weigh in 3 times a week. Its great! I am 10 lbs closer to my goal!!! yay. I also lost 2 inches in my bust and 2 inches in my hips and and inch in my thighs. the weight loss has been slow and steady, so i hope and pray its for real this time! thanks to all of you for your love and support!


Weight Loss

10lbs

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go. Losing weight is the harest thing in the world. I am trying to lose weight so hopefully we can get pregnant. I am really starting to get frusterated so hopefully it works.

D and C said...

YOU ARE AWESOME!!! I wish I could say the same...I am on my way though!! Good for you, you inspire me! KEEP IT UP!! Love you girl!

Jo Schaffer Layton said...

Congratulations!!Good for you! xoxo I have been losing weight too- isn't it a great feeling?
You should post before and after pics when you get to your goal weight!