CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 25, 2007

I"ve been tagged!

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. Going into Young Womens
2. Dreaming of getting married/ planning my wedding
3. Dreaming of having babies
4 .Having crushes on boys... like Jonathan Taylor Thomas
5. Being a brat and yelling at someone somewhere (according to my mom)

5 Things on my to-do list today:

1. Make dinner
2. Change Ammo's diapers
3. Take a shower
4. Get Dressed
5. Update blog

5 Foods I enjoy:

1. Chocolate
2. Chicken
3. Veggies
4. Anything bad for me
5. Krispy Kreme (Shhhhhh)
5 Bad habits:

1. Leaving my clothes on the floor.... :(
2. Talking too much.... hehehe
3. Being on the computer too much...
4. Eating bad food
5. Not keeping in touch, remembering birthdays etc.

5 of my favorite toys:

1. Sean
2. Ammo
3. Computer
4. Cell phone
5. my mini van

5 People I tag:

1. Jo Schaffer
2. Juila O'Connor
3. Theresa Guido
4. Ariana Guido
5. Mina Donner

No comments: